Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my trip to cape town




its been 3 weeks with out the illusion of the space and of the time. i couldn't help but not notice the how close things looked so near to me because of the mountain...shoo cape town!. my sleeping patterns are fine- i spent most of my visit in the dark and this all proved to be worth it. I went down to shoot my first video with an old friend of mine and photo journalist 'Max'. the shoot was a collaboration between him and I so later he will have an exhibition on this work. the greater body includes what young South Africans are doing with their lives

this song is called light and the beat was produced by a fellow called Antonio (who is now based elsewhere in the world). its an outrage on the people who do not see the circular world for what its becoming and the enlightened once who sit back or could be about the elite who know this and are the subject matter in the song. its a melting pot of rage.

this song will be on my new album we are cooking back at Iapetus...in due time my people other than that Im straight
chat to you soon!

performances? 27th March 2011 @ Kagiso with Tiko exhibiting and opening a new gallery in the hood
Labels: Iapetus clean up act?

No comments:

Post a Comment